Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Here are a few of my favorite images from our visit to Taos Pueblo.
Welcome sign at the enterance to the Pueblo (http://www.taospueblo.com/) and (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taos_Pueblo).



Walking into the Pueblo.


This is the largest structure in the Pueblo.


The Pueblo is constantly in repair mode.


The active spiritual center for the Pueblo community. We were not allowed to photograph inside the church.


Loved all the blue doors.


A beautifully cloudy day - Toas mountains in the background.


Ditto.



Ditto



My favorite subject - this skull was hanging on the outside of one of the Pueblo homes.


Coummunity homes with an outdoor adobe oven in the forground.


My favorite shot of the day - me and two local dogs - shot taken by Sharon.

6 comments:

  1. You see things that don't seem to come into my line of vision!.(except maybe that last photo that I got and you missed!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderful pictures. I liked the one with the adobe ready for their block parties ! So glad you two are enjoying yourselves. Makes me smile. - Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't notice the blue doors before but those and the windowsill and the turquoise sky....so in love with NM <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked Carol's obsesrvation that the adobe oven was ready for a block party!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete